Taco Bell® does not claim “gluten-free” for any of its food. Some Taco Bell® items are made without gluten containing ingredients but are prepared in common kitchen areas, including common fryer oil, risking gluten exposure. Taco Bell® does not recommend products for customers with celiac disease. Customers with gluten sensitivities should exercise judgment when ordering. Further information about our ingredients can be found here
Articles in this section
- Does your cheese contain animal rennet?
- Do you have a vegan range?
- Does Taco Bell offer ‘gluten-free’ options?
- Who supplies Taco Bell with their chicken and beef products?
- Do your products contain Palm Oil?
- Are your products GMO free?
- Does Taco Bell contain MSG?
- Can I customise my order?
- Is Taco Bell Halal?
- Can you bring this product here to New Zealand?